Sunday 7 September 2014

A little trip to Paris

This July we took a little trip to Paris. John had been a few years ago when travelling around Europe, but I hadn't been since I was a toodler squeezed into a cot in Disneyland Paris.

This trip was a treat to celebrate my birthday, graduation and our 3 year wedding anniversary. We stayed for 4 nights in a studio apartment in Montemarte that we found on airbnb (https://www.airbnb.co.uk/). I would really recommend that Montemarte area if you're planning a trip to Paris - it's more reasonably priced and still very easy to get into Central Paris via the Metro.

For this type of holiday - a 'city break' - 4 days was an ideal amount of time, as we didn't have to try and squeeze everything in too quickly, but managed to see most of the places we had wanted to (minus the Musée d'Orsay). For me, the highlights included the amazing cathedrals, Eiffel tower at night (cheesey but true) and the delicious food. Paris is just such a beautiful city to walk around and spend time in, I would love to visit again.

John & I decided to 'vlog' our trip - as a fun way to look back and to share with our friends & family.
Here are the videos documenting our trip.





Fi x

No comments:

Post a Comment